The privacy protection is important to us
Thank you for visiting our website. We are very attentive to the protection of your personal data and we take care to make available to you not only a large online service but also to ensure your right to self-aware; please note that the information is provided only for the site of Tuper S.r.l. and not for other Web sites accessed via links.
Who is the data holder and the data responsible?
Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable. The holder of this treatment is Tuper S.r.l., with headquarters in Via Pacinotti 21, 33080 Porcia (PN) which will in His turn appoint a processor – even external.
What are your personal data that we collect?
a) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. Each time a user logs on to this site and whenever you invoke a content access data stored by us, and possibly also by the data and in charge of treatment, in the form of log files. Each protocol file is constituted by:
- The website from which you have called our page;
- Your IP address;
- The date and time of access;
- The client request;
- Http response code;
- The amount of data transmitted;
- The browser and operating system used.
b) Data supplied voluntarily by the user
At various points of this site the user has the opportunity to send personal data (eg. E-mail address, name, postal code, any data contained in the requests). The sending of these data takes place on a voluntary basis, explicit and voluntary, and involves the acquisition of the user address necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website navigable as expected
- Avoid having to log in each time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed / safety site
- It allows you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website
- Make our marketing more efficient
Our cookies are not used to:
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your consent)
- Pass data to ad networks
- Pass personally identifiable information to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Learn more about our cookie
The following table can display both the cookies we use both the purposes for which we need cookies. Some of these cookies are necessary to put at your disposal this site or to allow an exploration safer and more efficient, and not allow the acquisition of personal identification data; they are already saved on your hard drive, without the need for specific consent. Other cookies instead, although they are not used to recognize the visitor or to evaluate their behavior, are saved only after obtaining your consent.
- Determine whether a user is authenticated or not
- Remember search settings
- Remember if you have accepted the terms and conditions
- Remember if you have already answered questions (eg. Questionnaires)
Third Party Cookies
- Youtube: For more information about the cookies used by YouTube visit: Google Cookie ∧ Privacy
Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Web analysis with Piwik: This website uses the open source software “Piwik” for statistical analysis on the number of visits made by users. For more information about the cookies used by Piwik visit: Piwik FAQ
- Google Maps: Google includes a number of cookies in each page that includes Google Maps. Although we have no control over cookies set by Google, seem to include a mix of information to measure the number and user behavior Google Maps. More information
- Tripadvisor: For more information about the cookies used by Tripadvisor see page Privacy statement.
How to express the choice about cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Internet Options” and then click on the “Privacy” tab;
- To activate cookies, the privacy level must be set to “Medium” or below;
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” icon;
- Click on “Cookies”, then select whether or not to “Accept cookies from sites” and “Accept third party cookies”;
- Click on the “Tools”
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”
- Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”
- In the “Cookies” you can clear the cookies, and save preferences
- Click on the “Cog” (gear) at the top of the browser window and select “Preferences”;
- Click on “Security” and select whether or not the option “Block third-party cookies for advertising”;
- Click on “Save”.
What we do with your personal data?
We use your data only for the purposes for which the data were collected. When drafting your requests and your use of our services we task sometimes supplier (any external or external processing), who receive and use only
the data necessary for completing the assignment.
a) The protocol file and the information contained therein will be utilized to check the correct functioning of the site and protect our systems, for example to identify any attacks on our systems. The information in the log file, or at least they represent, do not allow us to combine these data to a specific person. In any case, it is not made any reunification with other sources of data on our part.
b) Personal data provided voluntarily are treated:
- To be able to send our newsletter, if it were subscribed;
- to process your requests.
If you have consented to the receipt of our newsletter, your e-mail address will be used to send you a newsletter format e-mail with information about products, campaigns and the latest news from our offer.
c) As for the purposes of the processing of cookies, please refer to the prospectus specifically mentioned just above. Once your personal information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected, we will immediately delete the data, unless the law does not prescribe obligations of storage.
What happens to your personal data?
Your personal data are processed by automated tools (possibly manual) by authorized personnel purposely appointed, and possibly also by controllers, both also external, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected; appropriate security measures are taken to prevent data loss, misuse or improper and unauthorized access.
The transfer of your personal data is mandatory?
A respect for navigation data (log files), and in part for cookies (which still can be subsequently blocked) the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms or indicated in the section “Contacts” in order to request the newsletter, information material or other communications. Their absence may make it impossible to fulfill the request.
Which rights do you have?
According to the article (EU) n. 2016/679, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of your data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction; She has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of the law, and oppose any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. To exercise this right, please contact in writing or by e-mail at the addresses below. If you have consented to receiving the newsletter at any time may revoke this consent in writing or by e-mail at the address below.
For any other questions about the collection, elaboration and use of your personal information, you can contact the following contacts:
Via Pacinotti 21
33080 Porcia (PN)